BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010

It's Christmas day and I have been dreading this day.I knew it wouldn't really feel like Christmas because we aren't really celebrating till tomorrow.My daughter Lily has Christmas day with her Father this year and so we are waiting for her to do the family gathering.I was dreading this day knowing it would be depressing and....maybe a little lonely.But as I sit here in my polka dot pajamas and dog slippers,,I am alright.Blaine and I decided that we wouldn't do gifts for each other this year and just concentrate on every one else instead.But when I woke up this morning there were presents under the little Christmas tree we have set up in our bed room.Blaine told me they were from Santa.lol.So every hour Blaine handed me one of the presents to open."Santa" brought me paint,paint brushes.an easel, and painting paper.It is such a sweet gesture and gets me excited to start painting again.Today is not a as horrible as I thought it would be.

0 comments: