BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas For Real

We had our actual Family Christmas and it was great! It reminded me that Christmas is my favorite time of year.Most importantly I know that it is Jesus's Birthday.And that is a celebration in itself.I would also have to admit that I love the whole process of giving and getting presents.I even like wrapping all the gifts in pretty wrapping paper with shiny bows.I love all the Christmas lights on all the houses.I love our Christmas tree with all our childhood ornaments on it.There is something peaceful about sitting in front of the lite up tree.But my favorite part of Christmas is all the family coming together.Letting go of any of the garbage,sitting together with smile and laughter.The children's faces when they tear open their gifts.All the Love.And..of course all the food and cookies.So despite all the pain and sorrow the last year has brought..I am feeling peaceful.Ive been able to find some happiness in all of this and for that I am grateful.I have high hopes for this new year coming.

0 comments: