BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

DREAMS

Out of all the dreams I have all the time....I never ever dream about Mia.Not even once and I have often thought that weird.Well,last night,I finally dreamed about her.It was so real.I didn't dream of her as a tiny newborn.I dreamed of her at the age she would be now.Of her at 20 months of age.In my dream,I knew she wasn't suppose to be there,but she was so beautiful.My color hair with little curls at the ends.I grabbed her out of a crib and held her.She just kept smiling at me.Then Blaine came into my dream and he held her.I looked at him and said."why don't we just keep her." and then I woke up.I was so mad when I woke up because I didn't want the dream to end.It was beautiful and peaceful and I was happy there.I want to go back to that dream and I look forward to the day that it might happen again.

0 comments: