BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

2 more weeks

Theres 2 more weeks till Mia's Angel birthday.Everyone is anticipating this day.I can tell people are starting to become weary...as if they are tip toeing around me.My friends,my family and even my doctor."We know Mia's birthday is coming up and this must be very hard on you." I have taken the time to seriously think about this concept.I want to understand why May 23rd it worse than all the other days since Mia was delivered.My conclusion is.....Its not.It's not any worse.It's not anymore painful than it has been throughout this year.The reality that there should be a one year old running around...that's a bit harsh.But in a way,it will be a bittersweet day.It will be a day where people will actually take the time to think of her as I think of her daily.Although,I am also aware that some people will not even remember the day.And I know that will hurt.

1 comments:

Blaine said...

Love , even though we think of Her everyday , others do not , we know this & have seen/felt the tension of others when we simplly walk into a room . It will b good that these people whom try to avoid us , well won't I guess they may feel obligated to say something or whatever . May it B just because they know its been a year , or Be it because they feel guilty ,or sympathy . Does not matter . Aslong as We remember,& love her , Everyday . Is all that is important ! I love you Baby momma 4ever&ever + 2 Day'z Love,Blaine E. Henley r.i.p My Angel Princess Mia Taylor Henley .. Daddy Loves & Miss's you baby girl