BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Life


A Year ago this time,I was a couple weeks away from my due date. I knew I was having a girl and her name was Mia.Everything was ready and waiting for her.Her crib put together next to my bed.The changing table stacked with diapers.Her tiny little clothes hanging neatly in the closet.The hospital bag all packed with a beautiful outfit to bring her home in. Mia never got to come home in that outfit...because she went to Heaven instead.That was on May23rd.And as the time is coming to a year, reality sets in.This year feels like my whole life,yet at the same time it has flown by.I realize that for a whole year I have been in a deep dark hole.A year has been wasted away in this hole.I havent know one day from the next.They all seem to mesh together.

0 comments: