BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Today we got the first snow of this winter.Or rather a snow storm.I don't know if its the beauty of the snow flakes falling...covering everything in white..but something is stirring inside my heart.I find myself wandering of to a far away land.I can see Mia and it clutches as my heart.I miss her so much.If people only could see my mind and my heart.I know that other people don't think of Mia like I do.She doesn't come into their minds on Holidays..on birthdays..on ordinary days.Not Like mine.Sometimes I think people don't think about her at all.Maybe like she never/doesn't exist.But I know she did..and she does.She was a person.I knew her.I know her.And I miss her.I can see her in my mind.I don't even have to close my eyes.Her nose...her little lips...her long fingers...her tiny finger nails....her reddish hair with soft waves

0 comments: