BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Truth

So,it has been 19 months since Mia's death.It has been11 months since my first miscarriage at 9 weeks.It has been 3 months since my miscarriage at 12 weeks..... and things aren't always peachy.That's right,I'm not over it.Some days I don't ever change out of my pajamas.Or comb my hair.Some days I don't answer the phone when it rings.Some days I just don't feel like getting out of bed.Some days I forget to eat and other days I eat too much.I don't always laugh and smile.Sometimes I cry and frown.Ive put on some weight from my lack of motivation.Sometimes I feel lonely and other times I want to be alone and seclude myself from the world.Sometimes I'm angry.Sometimes I feel sorry for myself.

0 comments: